- a. smile and ask him how he likes this city so far.
- b. touch his arm and whisper your name in his ear.
- c. day "hi" and quickly look away; you're too nervous to talk.
- a. say "I'd love to", and jump on his lap.
- b. tell him you'd rather stand.
- c. accept and try to stay on your half of the seat.
- a. ask her how to get rid of the awful butterflies in your stomach.
- b. brag that you'll have him wrapped around your finger by the end of the night.
- c. tell her that you're nervous but excited - you can't wait to get to know him better.
- a. jeans and a T-shirt.
- b. something low-cut, short and tight.
- c. leggings with flats and a comfortable top.
- a. "um... sorry, I'm... umm, busy."
- b. "No thanks, but I'm flattered that you asked.
- c. "What time should I be ready?" Seeing you on a date will make all the other guys even more interested in you.
- a. offer him the rest of your popcorn.
- b. hope he turns around and notices you.
- c. give him a back rub during half-time and giggle hysterically at all his jokes.
- a. running pants with a T-shirt.
- b. lots of makeup and skimpy leotard.
- c. an old pair of sweats. You don't want anyone to notice you, least of all a guy.
- a. say thanks and shake your date's hand - he'll get the message.
- b. jump out of the car before he has a chance to put it in park.
- c. kiss him on the cheek and say: "I had a great time." It's nice to have guys lusting after you.
- a. offer him a cold drink.
- b. put on a skimpy outfit, offer him some suntan lotion and hang out on the porch talking to him.
- c. quickly run and hide in your room.
- a. quickly say goodbye.
- b. make sure he sees you hug every guy in the room before you lean up against him and kiss him goodnight.
- c. tell him you hope to see you again.
1. a) 2 b) 3 c) 1
2. a) 3 b) 1 c) 2
3. a) 1 b) 3 c) 2
4. a) 1 b) 3 c) 2
5. a) 1 b) 2 c) 3
6. a) 2 b) 1 c) 3
7. a) 2 b) 3 c) 1
8. a) 2 b) 1 c) 3
9. a) 2 b) 3 c) 1
10. a) 1 b) 3 c) 2
24-30 Total Tease
You might not realize it, but the signals you're sending out - the things you say or the nonverbal cues, like the way you dress - are likely to be interpreted by a guy as an indication that you want to be intimate with him. "Flirting is fine and healthy as long it's honest, but deliberately, playing games or sending mixed signals is inappropriate," says Dr Joseph Rogers, a professor of psychology at the University of Oklahoma. You may like the attention but viewing every guy as a potential conquest can only lead to trouble.
17-23 Harmless Flirt
You've mastered the art of flirting - you know how to be friendly without leading guys on. You've learned that flirting can be a great way to get to know guys, but you don't try it with every guy all the time. And when you do flirt, you concentrate on the guy or guys that you're really interested in.
10-16 Flirt Failure
You're more likely to freeze than tease when you find yourself in a social situation with a guy. Whether you're just shy or not interested in getting involved, the signal you're sending out says stay away. It's fine if you don't want to start up an emotional relationship, but you don't have to give guys the cold shoulder either. If you try to be a little bit outgoing, you'll find that guys can make great friends.